It is recommended that oral presenters use the official ICRTET PowerPoint presentation template which can be downloaded here.
1. There are varying presentation lengths depending on the type of session you are presenting within the program. The common presentation length is 8 minutes/paper and 2 minutes for clarifying queries.
2. Presentations should be prepared in the widescreen format with a ratio of 16:9.
3. It is recommended that you use the official ICRTET 2021 PowerPoint presentation template which can be downloaded here.
4. Images and Figures will be preferred more over Text in PPT.
5. There is NO EXCUSE for exceeding your allotted time. It is a discourtesy to your audience, the Session Chair and the other speakers to take up more than your allotted time. The Session Chairs are instructed to adhere to the printed schedule for the session. With parallel sessions this is critical to the overall success of the conference.
6. We focus on knowledge sharing based on video, image and graphical presentations, which is why it is best if you synchronize your slides with your presentation to facilitate better understanding.
All presentations will be networked to the presentation rooms; therefore,you must ensure your presentation be loaded 30 minutes before your session begins as per the scientific agenda. This is because ICRTET believes in using one’s time effectively or productively.
It will not be possible to use your laptop or USB for your presentation.
1. Speakers should bring their presentation saved on a USB stick.
2. Fonts. Please ensure that you bring a copy of any unusual fonts that you may require.
3. 3rd Party Software. Bring a copy of any industry-specific software that you may require.
4. We suggest that the presenting author bring his/her Laptop and a USB drive with presentation materials as a backup.
5. If you have movies or sound files in the PowerPoint presentation please embed these within your PowerPoint.
6. Please also bring a copy of the sound or movie files on a USB in case they are lost on different versions of PowerPoint or have become corrupt during transit.
7. In addition to the default “.pptx” file format, we suggest that you also save a copy of your presentations in the ``.ppsx” (PowerPoint Show) format (the ``.ppsx” version may also include some of the special fonts that you may require in your presentations). We also suggest that you save your presentations into a “.pdf” format file.